Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:320 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AVP - Risk Policy - Partnership - Personal Loan/Credit Card (10-15 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR - AVP, Personal Loans/Credit Cards - RISK POLICY - Partnerships
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximize returns against an acceptable risk profile. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Manage risk to help in the inorganic growth of Personal loan business through partnerships
- To frame the personal loans policies (acquisition and account management policies), processes and workflow, assist in growth of the personal loans business in India.
- Personal loans credit policy management and MIS analytics for portfolio monitoring and regular reviews
- Support implementation of credit decision module on Personal loans technology platform
- Partnership with product development, collections, systems and operations team to ensure product development and roll out objectives are met
- Coordination with relevant internal & external stakeholders and ensure alignment of objectives
- Evaluate the partnerships proposals
- Monitor portfolio performance through a structured early warning mechanism
- Ensure system changes keep pace with product development and ensure adequate controls
- Assist on developing Fintech partnerships, vendor empanelment, UAT activities on system changes
- Compliance with all internal and RBI/ MAS guidelines
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage policy / processes for mainly Personal loans for the consumer retail portfolio pan India
- Assist in the preparation & implementation of product programs
- Facilitate regular asset quality reviews with provision of analytics insights to identify risks/ opportunities and recommend relevant actions
- Ensure credit policies and program risk acceptance criteria are reviewed regularly, with timely updates for proactive adaptation to changes in legal /regulatory requirements, business strategies, market environment or portfolio performance
- Drive portfolio management initiatives through the credit cycle management framework by working in partnership with product managers, credit systems team, credit operations team and collection team
- Work in partnership with credit systems support team to implement key credit policy criteria in relevant credit acceptance & evaluation systems
- Escalate on timely basis significant risk issues to business management for taking appropriate remedial actions
- Ensure timely completion of RCSAs including appropriate action plans to address identified control gaps
- Ensure issues/action plans arising from Risk & Control Self-Assessments, risk events, KRIs, regulatory inspections or other risk issues are properly followed up
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Consumer Banking in the Domain of Credit Risk Policy/Underwriting (preferably Personal loans/Unsecured loans).
- Exposure to Digital Lending space would be good to have.
- Professional qualification, graduate or post graduate (MBA/CA)
- Tier 1 educational institutions will be given preference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.