Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2770 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP - Risk Model Development - Banking - IIM/IIT/ISI (5-8 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is one of the largest Global Banks with demonstrated strengths in both Commercial and Retail Banking. They are in the process of growing their Retail Risk Analytics function and are looking to hire specialists in Retail Risk Modeling with demonstrated leadership capabilities.
Job Description :
Reporting in to the Functional Lead, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Development and maintenance of credit scoring models/assessment tools
- Work on strategies and capital estimate modeling of PD, EAD and LGD that apply to retail portfolios across the credit life cycle
- Delivery of Decision Model and Capital Estimate projects to support Retail portfolio strategy
- Support the implementation of Credit Risk Models
- Work closely with Decision Model Validation team to ensure transparent analysis and any concerns are quickly identified and resolved
The Successful Applicant :
- Have 6+ Years of demonstrated experience in Risk Analytics
- Be a Skilled Risk Modeler in Regulatory aspects like Basel II & III, or Application Scorecards and Behavior Scorecards
- Have a Masters Degree in a Quantitative Discipline from a top Tier Institute like the IITs, ISI and IIMs
- Have Expert knowledge of Credit Scoring Techniques and Core Banking Systems
- Possess advanced Statistical Skills and be hands on with SAS, SQL etcetera
- Be a people manager with a sophisticated International outlook
What's on Offer :
Excellent Opportunity to work with in a leadership role with one of the largest Global Banks. The organization is known to encourage Work Life Balance and promotes International Mobility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.