Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:230 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP - Risk Data Analytics - Global Bank (8-13 yrs)
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience in finance and/or risk data analytics
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. engineering, finance, economics, science)
- Proficiency in Tableau and other BI visualization tools is a must
- Advanced knowledge of EXCEL/VBA, Access and PowerPoint
- Understanding of programming, technology systems, risk data, and automation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to details. Ability to quickly analyze granular details, summarize top-level trends, identify key drivers of trends and adeptly present findings.
- Experience with managing/restructuring large, complex databases (e.g. with millions of records), and with programming languages such as Python, R and SAS, is preferable
- Knowledge of reporting applications, particularly Risk and Finance applications such as Optima, COGNOS, Genesis and Facility Management, is helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proven presentation skills. Ability to relay information to senior management in a succinct, insightful way, and negotiate internally with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Good team player and excellent work ethics
- Experience in regulatory reporting (good to have)