Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:258 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
AVP - Research Solutioning & Presales - KPO/Analytics Firm (11-18 yrs)
We are looking for an ambitious go-getter to lead solutioning for the Primary and Secondary Research business You will institutionalize an end to end business outcome-based consultancy approach to company's research business.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You are a technologist, love rolling up your sleeves, but what really gets you going is the opportunity to drive top line revenue by using your creativity and storytelling skills.
Main Responsibilities :
- Take complete responsibility as well as accountability for solution management across Research (Primary and Secondary Research)
- Prepare for meetings with prospects by building a hypothesis of their potential needs and support the hypothesis by creating compelling pitch decks
- Lead meetings with prospects to identify their needs and creatively position capabilities to match their needs
- Create compelling solution proposals that win new business from existing and new customers
- Conceptualize and develop solutions/proposals and respond to RFP/RFI/RFQs for clients
- Support the teams in bid management, creation and management of collaterals, demo and other pre-sales activities
- Work with different stakeholders, sales, inside sales, account management team and delivery teams to pitch new projects/solutions/capabilities to clients
Must have requirements :
- Experienced in using Primary and Secondary Research to solve business problems in a solutioning role
- Experienced in offering research solutions to global Technology firms as well as M&E, BFSI, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in driving research service offerings up the value chain
- Demonstrated steady and quick career progression
- Ability to build complex solution proposals independently
- Mastered the art of building simple but inspiring customer facing decks and sales collaterals
- Has significant experience working at global locations (e.g. US, Europe)
- Comes from strong educational pedigree that demonstrates high IQ
- Dynamic, persuasive personality and communication skills to win over the prospects
- Hungry to drive top line revenue aggressively and embrace a fast-paced environment
Desirable skills :
- Understanding of Analytics domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.