Recruitment Analyst at Vrinda Global
Views:1447 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
AVP - Relationship Manager - Working Capital - BFSI (2-10 yrs)
- Acquire new client relationships and grow & maintain high quality, profitable and broad based relationships with the senior management of the existing client base
- Imbibe bank polices, systems, processes and regulatory framework as applicable to the job.
- Work under guidance from the reporting authority to analyze the banking needs of existing /target customers.
- Be adept at financial analysis in context of the banking product being sold to the customer.
- Understand the product offering from bank and under superiors guidance cross sell the entire suite of banking products.
- To maintain high quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance, on going basis with product partners /OSD /Risk Management and other Relationship management groups
- Achieve Bank's objective in terms of earnings, assets liabilities, credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets/targets from client relationship across all product groups
- Maintain accurate information regarding the teams asset - liability portfolio, P&L, cross sell as part of the CRM/portfolio management