Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:5784 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
AVP - Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking - NBFC (6-12 yrs)
We are recruiting RM / SR RM wholesale Lending for large NBFC based in Delhi.
Organization: A Leading NBFC.
Position Title : Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager
Purpose of the Job : The prime responsibility is to maintain CEO/CFO relationships with corporates to originate business.
Person Requirements : CA/MBA with 6-10 years relevant experience.
Location : Delhi
Key deliverable :
Relationship Management : effective client relationship management to originate business. Specifically, you will determine clients' needs and devise financial solutions to meet their financial advisory requirements.
Target Orientation : Ensuring stability of income from existing set of clients and exploring avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients. Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance will be your goal.
Product structuring : Adding value to the client and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
Person Requirements :
Key skills :
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Good credit knowledge for deal structuring and knowledge of various products.
- Should be a CA/MBA having 6-12 years of wholesale banking experience. Should have been involved in similar profile earlier - client interaction and understanding of credit.
- Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills
- Ability to speak with conviction using data and logic.
Analytical : Ability to break the complex issues into smaller more manageable chunks, ability to look at trends and interrelationships, ability to understand the underlying needs of the clients.
Process orientation : Ability to manage information in structured and systematic manner.