Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:318 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AVP - Relationship Management - Wholesale Banking (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Experience in wholesale banking vertical catering to MNC clients
2. This role involves acquisition of MNC corporates catering to asset products like LC, BG, WC, etc.
3. Solicit, acquire and develop new accounts within target list in the segment by analyzing their banking requirements as per the budget.
4. Responsible for account profitability and ensuring that delinquency is minimal by regular monitoring of the customer account.
5. Monitoring and Deepening of accounts on a continuous basis
6. Maintaining existing relationships with the clients in the segment
7. Interacting with other business units like credit, operations, retail branches, legal etc. and networking in markets by meeting consulates, trade chambers of commerce etc.
Job Requirements :
1. Qualification : CA/MBA in finance/ Marketing.
2. Skills & Experience :
- Analytical Skills
- Detail orientation & process discipline
- Interpersonal skills
- Persuasive and Empathetic
- Warm & Approachable
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to connect with clients at various levels including CFO/CEO
- Should have 8 yrs. of relevant exp.
- Ability to Influence/relationship Management Skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Strong communication (Written and Oral)