Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:621 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AVP - Regulatory Risk & Control - Financial Services (5-9 yrs)
Client is a leading financial services firm and looking for AVP- Regulatory risk & control role.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in regulatory change projects, external audits, different regulatory regimes, control design, stress testing results submissions, risk based audit, identify weaknesses, processes improvements, risk & controls management, BCBS 239 compliance and principles, SOX assessment, BASEL reporting.
- Calculating RWAs for various products as per Basel norms.
- Ensuring the daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly deadlines are met as agreed with stakeholders.
- Ensuring the team engagement and team's performance.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 5-9 years of experience in basel reporting, financial accounting, risk management, regulatory compliance, and control function.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management & Communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Team handling experience.
- Qualification- B.com, M.Com, CA, MBA, CFA