Specialist at Recruitment Firm
Views:279 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Regulatory Reporting Specialist - Liquidity Measurement Reporting Domain (7-17 yrs)
Join us as an AVP - Regulatory Reporting Specialist in the Liquidity Reporting function. Your responsibilities include preparing, analyzing and reviewing liquidity reports prior to submission to global regulators. You participate in projects, new report build-out and respond effectively to regulatory demand. You manage the control environment, lead process optimization, business improvement and cost reduction initiatives. Through partnership, you provide day-to-day operational support to address reporting issues on behalf of the senior management.
Your future colleagues :
- You join the Liquidity Reporting team within banks Treasury, which is responsible for all liquidity reporting to internal and external stakeholders, provides decision support to Treasury and responds to regulatory demands in a timely manner. Our team is dedicated, result oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We deliver accurate, complete and timely reports to global regulators that involve reporting of derivatives, repo and secured lending, structured notes, financing and other products for the Investment Bank.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Exposure to financial or regulatory reporting for a global Investment Bank with understanding of product types, reporting processes, data flows, internal controls, risk and operational considerations
- Over 7 years of work experience within CFO, Risk or other financial services roles is essential
- A proven ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, and manage workload accurately and efficiently, delivering to deadlines under pressure situations
- Outstanding experience in transforming complex processes is a plus
- Lead and manage a small team viz. take full ownership of the team's deliverables, coaching, development of team members and performance management
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.