Director at Pinnacle Search Services
Views:417 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP - Regulatory Compliance - Bank (14-18 yrs)
Full time MBA or CA/CS with min 14 years of experience in Compliance with a Bank, NBFC
- Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continued effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Manage day-to-day operations of the Program.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate the implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/processes of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution.
- Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed by RBI and all other applicable legislation.
- You should be able to independently draft compliance checklists, manuals, and other regulatory documentation.
- Highlight alleged violations of RBI laws, rules and regulations applicable and recommend procedures for corrective action.
- Maintaining and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms.
- Establish and drive the implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations.
- Assist in advising management of the legal, regulatory implication of proposed new initiatives of the Company.
- Experience in handling governance and compliance activities in the Banking and Financial Service-Related Industry.
- Good understanding of deposits, Fair Practices Code and Assets Liability Management.
- Help develop technology solutions to support the various Compliance programs.
- Develop and disseminate Compliance and risk training and ongoing communications that help drive the Company's culture of compliance.