Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:23650 Applications:587 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
AVP - Recruitment Strategy - BPO/IT - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/FMS (8-14 yrs)
Role : - AVP - Recruitment Startegy
Location : - Bangalore
Recruiters find best practices and research strategies to stay on top of the latest recruiting technology trends.
Recruiting programs need to be designed to make changes at a strategic level which may include the enhancement of candidate communications, the development of talent pipe-lining, succession planning, the optimization of recruitment channels, re-evaluation of interviewing processes, and the deployment of new recruitment technology.
Moving towards creative recruiting the organisation are looking for Innovative Leaders to strategize hiring.
- The role supervises recruiting capabilities and oversees the recruiting process for either a large or many Operating Unit(s), Capability Group(s), Workforce(s) or Country (ies) with a large recruiting demand plan.
- Recruitment Manager within Talent Supply Chain, will be managing Initiatives for Talent Supply Chain Recruiting. This person will be involved in building new ideation around innovation, technology new talent pools, and new processes
- Drive Program management, Influencing and setting up direction for the recruitment team and strive to drive value.
- Able to handle ambiguity, drive change and transformation
- The Recruitment Manager will provide analytical support for key business decisions, and participate in strategic planning. They will take part in our team's strategic planning and be expected to provide their voice on all aspects of the business to drive innovation and growth.
- Have a big picture view and the ability to communicate this to stakeholders across the businesses
- Experience in Recruitment Delivery is not a mandate.
This role will be a good fit if you:
- Are a self-starter that will thrive in a fast paced environment
- Are passionate about owing solutions and solving issues
- Are able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way
- Highly analytical - rigorous analysis to formulate business decisions
Education: Postgraduate degree from Tier 1 institutes with 8+ years of relevant work experience from blue chip organizations/tier 1 companies.
Work Requirements: Some travel may be required.
Must have :
- HR consulting background, driven HR initiatives and handled recruitment in the early years.
- Education from Tier 1 Institutes