Senior Recruiter at Ara Resources
Views:2753 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
AVP - Recruitment Initiatives - HR Services & People Technology Solutions (10-15 yrs)
Looking for a smart, ambitious, strategic, business transformation leader for our evolving HR tools and systems. In this role, you will develop deep expertise with HR Services and People Technology solutions and will work with business leaders, technologists, HR program leaders and delivery partners to develop and document new strategies, requirements and timelines taking full advantage of new technology platforms. You will lead and/or be a critical member of cross-functional teams through process and policy design, testing, implementation, operations and support of new HR tools and services. You will also have a large change leadership responsibility in this role.
- Deliver Solutions - Design and implement new or modified regional and global core HR processes to meet long term employee and HR business needs; partner with technical development teams on gap analysis and system design and prioritization of critical strategic components of the deployments.
- Operational Excellence - Drive regional and global HR process optimization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
- Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning and ultimately realizing intended ROIs
- Business Requirements - Facilitate the collection and quality of regional business requirements including process deviations and localizations
- Subject Matter Expertise - develop deep knowledge of core hiring processes, advise the business on regional and global process
- Project Management - Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
- Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis
- Min 10+ years of HR or related experience
- Min 8+ years relevant program and project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field
- Experience developing, improving and implementing processes and providing support for core HR solutions in large-scale, complex environments
- Experience designing processes flows and workflows
- Successful record of building, improving and running operational business processes globally, ability to drive program effectiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Well-honed analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
- Strategic orientation, able to work with sophisticated financial analyses, assess and mitigate risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and anticipate and navigate scenarios in a complex business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the
organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, assumes leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to delight others - ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
- Graduate degree and/or MBA preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.