AVP - Record To Report Operations - BPO (8-15 yrs)
- The position requires strong organizational and analytical skills to manage the transaction flow and provide direction and oversee accounting & reporting functions to ensure timely closure of period ends.
- The incumbent will be responsible for daily supervision and productivity of the team. Manage and provide overall direction and guidance to deliver on operational goals within assigned area and ensure timely and accurate completion of work with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Should have managed large sized RTR Teams (Team of at least 50+) for a period of 2 years atleast and possess excellent domain & hands on expertise in Record to Report (Fixed Assets, Intercompany, Month End process, Reconciliations, Reporting, Tax)
- Ensure period end close activities are performed according to agreed close schedules and that accounting policies are in compliance with GAAP and stated company norms
- Work closely with other Accounts Departments to understand business transactions and ensure they are processed and accounted for appropriately and accurately
- Ensure process governance including reporting and analysis to key stakeholders
- communicate on a regular basis to discuss operational issues, key metrics, CTQ's (internally &/or externally)
- Review and analyse the team's output for appropriate accounting treatment, completeness and accuracy related to general accounting - Understand the SOX Regulations and ensure adherence by the teams at all times
- Act as point of escalation to resolve accounting and reporting related issues in a timely manner and ensure all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to systems or other processes to maximize the use of information system resources to develop comprehensive reporting models
- Provide day to day management of the cross functional team in assigning and monitoring deliverables, and motivating and leading the teams to enhance performance and work product
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.