HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1203 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
AVP - Reconciliation - Cash/Nostro/Securities - Investment Bank (11-17 yrs)
Hiring for a Top Global Investment Bank
Job Title : Assitant Vice President
Key Activities :
- To manage the relationship with the existing client delivery
- To build a strong team to support current & future needs of SSC
- To Manage KPI's & KRI's of the process
- More on Business lines through process owners and defining with them the Reconciliation TOM in their respective fields, leaving the Ops SSC in charge of the operational BAU with the Clientsbranch relationship with the operational teams.
- Be proactive in understanding the roadmap for clients & how SSC and needs to beensure the team is prepared to serve them better
- To represent SSC to the internal & external potential cClients highlighting the value addition achieved & projecting the value addition that SSC could bring in.
- Ability to identify & present the Value- add of SSC to each client as a dashboard
- To represent SSC in Global forums
Managing Service Delivery:
- Ensure performance of the daily Nostros, Internal & Securities accounts reconciliation
- Defining & managing a range of daily, weekly, monthly controls to ensure completeness of processing and that any inappropriate postings, matching etc. is identified and resolved promptly.
- Providing user training as required, improving the understanding of the control aspects of reconciliation
- Analyzing trends in process exceptions identify root causes and implement solutions.
- Drive & support new initiatives &various ad-hoc projects
- Manage Escalations and resolve aged items
- Drive improvement in STP
- Accountable be maintaining up to date procedures and SLA for the process that are supported
- Conduct Process confirmations & ensure adherence to procedures
- Work with business teams to resolve risky breaks & manage the expectations as well as improve the overall process
- Manage Incidents by working to identify root cause & implement appropriate preventive measures
- Adhere to the risk framework for all the processes managed
- Maintain Communication Channels with internal peer groups.
- Develop people by training them on business knowledge & coaching them on necessary skill sets for their career growth
- Conduct regular meetings & provide feedback
- Manage Appraisal discussions
- Manage Budget process in terms of HC & appraisal review
- Manage conflicts
- Roll out appropriate governance to drive smooth flow of business
- Ensure Audit requirements are met
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.