Analyst at People Prime
Views:2407 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
AVP - Quality - LPO (12-20 yrs)
Our LPO Client in Hyderabad hiring for AVP - Quality
Job Title: Associate Vice President - Quality
Required: MS/Bachelors of Engineering/Science Degree (Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, Statistics)
Experience: Minimum 12+yrs of experience should be Certified Master Black Belt, with excellent understanding of process excellence, Transformation, Business Excellence, stakeholder management and change management. Excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, people management skills. Should be quick in grasping project/business concepts with excellent analytical skills and eye for detail.
Exposure in the BPO or KPO or LPO industry would be required. Exposure working with training and development (in Quality domain) is desirable.
This is a strategic role where the AVP - Quality would work with the Senior Management Group (SMG) to develop and design quality framework that would bring in process effectiveness factoring aspects like time efficiency, resource optimization, document management, cost efficiency, etc. using six sigma methodologies. He/she will work closely with core operations teams, SMEs, IT, etc. to understand current operations/system, to identify gaps and areas of improvement. Should be adept in conducting RCA (Root Cause analysis), derive and drive effective solutions for various aspects of operations. Continuous audit and assessment of the operations/process framework to ensure quality standards are consistent. Should be flexible to work as an individual contributor /advisor for specific projects and also should be capable of managing and guiding teams of quality associates that can be spread over multiple projects and shifts.
- Take charge of quality for all India and Global operations.
- Responsible for a successful planning and implementation of entire Quality strategy.
- Help refine the quality approach
- Drive quality awareness and training across the organization.
- Lead DMAIC and Kaizen projects.
- Communicate and liaise clearly with business partners located both locally and globally.
- Contribute through identifying and driving improvement projects, including the auditing of implemented projects to ensure that process improvements are sustained and benefits realized.
- Represent the quality team local and global meetings/conference calls and with network-wide projects.
- Driving continuous improvement in projects and working towards generating a positive VOC from the customer
- Identify, evaluate, select, and implement 6-sigma solutions to meet current and projected future needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.