Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:8686 Applications:1598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP - Project Management - KPO (8-15 yrs)
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of small- to medium-scale projects.
- Identifies, assesses and manages pain point of client to the success of the project.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensures that quality reviews occur on schedule and according to the procedure.
- Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets and are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances.