Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson Inc
Views:355 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
AVP - Product - SaaS Commerce Platform Startup - IIT/NIT/IIM/MDI/FMS/BITS (8-12 yrs)
What you'll be doing:
As the head of the product management org, you will be responsible for charting a path for the entire product portfolio.
You will be responsible for building the strategy for each product in the portfolio.
You will also be responsible for the planning and ensuring that the goals for the organization are being met as per plan.
The most accurate measure of success in this role will be your impact on the lives of our customers at their own workplaces.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Great people skills - ability to build, inspire, engage, and train the next set of leaders
- 10+ years of experience - of which 5+ years should be in a product management role in SaaS/product Tech Company.
- B Tech/M.Tech + MBA from top tier colleges only
- Proven record of successfully working with multiple stakeholders and business partners
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Knowledge of working in an agile environment
- Excellent design sensibilities and taste
- Sets a high bar for self, peers and subordinates
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and defining direction for the rest of the team.
- Comfortable with technology concepts and able to understand and communicate with technical counterparts
- Subject matter expertise in building collaboration, performance and/or rewards products will be a plus
- Most importantly - passionate about the mission of defining the future of the workplace.
Benefits of joining us:
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization
- Competitive compensation, with ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development