Director at HR Consulting Firm
Views:9179 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP - Product Management - Security Markets (8-16 yrs)
This role is responsible for product development and product management of company. It involves a collaborative and cross functional approach to managing the product performance at the corporate level, where the candidate will have to work with various stake holders whether in same or other functions for a health business growth, at the same time ensuring the customers are delivered market leading products.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills :
- Must be a post Graduate in Business Management or equivalent.
- 6-8 Years of relevant experience post last qualification.
- Expert level knowledge of Indian Stock Markets.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Be able to work with a cross functional team in a fast paced environment.
- Be able guide and mentor juniors.
Key Responsibilities :
- To drive the product team and manage HDFC Securities- Equity products.
- Strategise and implement the product roadmaps.
- Manage the performance of the products at the P&L level.
- Drive the product through all channels available.
- Create and drive programmes around the product to enhance the activations/ revenue from the products.
- Monitor the monthly /quarterly performance and create dashboards to drive the business.
- Create and implement marketing support programmes.
Key Relationships :
- Sales And Business Development
- Strategy and planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.