Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:1551 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
AVP - Product Management - Retail/SCM Vertical - Business Consulting Projects - IIM/XLRI/FMS (6-12 yrs)
This is a highly visible position that includes interactions with senior leaders across the organization. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently to solve complex problems, influence and drive consensus across the organization, and ultimately deliver meaningful change for retail portfolio of businesses. The goal is to develop new operating models that improve business performance, reduce workload for in stock managers in order to focus on strategic initiatives, and find ways to automate manual use cases. You will own the evolution of this new model, including partnering with technology teams to deliver holistic solutions. In driving operational excellence, you will guide your team to identifying, developing, and implementing innovative solutions that will improve inefficiencies and drive out costs across supply chain, including inbound, fulfillment center, and outbound operations.
Basic Qualifications -
- MBA from a Premier Business School with 6 years of relevant Product Management experience in Ecommerce / Retail / FMCG / Big 4 / Management Consulting Companies driving Product Management of Business Consulting Projects in the Retail or SCM vertical.
- Proven track record of customer obsession.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- 4+ years of product management.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- A proven track record in leading and transforming highly effective organizations
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills
- Track record of setting strategy for a cross-functional organization and delivering results
- Experience in Project Management, Supply Chain, and Retail Operations
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate at all levels of the organization, both strategic and tactical
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get it done
Interested candidates can apply or call us @ 040-40101210/11.