Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:8712 Applications:521 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
AVP - Product Development - Health Insurance (10-12 yrs)
Designation:- Assistant Vice President- Product Development
Department:- Product Development
Product Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Plans New product development plans; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining product benefits, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for new product introduction.
Product Manager Job Duties:
- Responsible for the health of the product portfolio. Analyzing the product portfolio and triggering product changes &; new product development to maintain and improve the portfolio performance.
- Assesses competition activity &; product offerings, prepare industry landscape to identify gaps. Keeps organization updated of competition activity through regular updates.
- Determines customers' needs, and pain points, feedback for the product basis market &; customer information captured. Understands Market Pulse and competition feedback through regular market visits, interaction with salespeople, customers and channel partners.
- Works with Partners to understand requirement and create a product launch roadmap, suitable product propositions, pricing &; process. Responsible for product readiness and roll out.
- As Project Leader, leads the Cross Functional Team to deliver the product, responsible for time, quality and as per the business plan for the product.
- Keeps completely informed and Product Filing with regulator, preparing filing documents. Diligence and eye for detail is key to ensure quality of documents.
- End- to- end responsibility for Product Scope definition, integration with service/ network providers, and delivery of product within planned timelines and as per defined product construct.
- Timely updates of PD plans by preparing mid-term and long-term product roadmaps in alignment with all stakeholders.
- Maintains &; Updates industry &; functional knowledge by attending workshops, seminars, and keep connected with industry professionals, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
Skills &; Experience:-
- Experience into Product Development in Insurance company.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team handling experience
- Interpersonal Effectiveness.