Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:401 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
AVP - Product Control - Investment Banking (8-12 yrs)
- Our Client is world's leading banks and provides its clients with investment banking, private banking, and asset management services worldwide. It has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients, and high-net-worth private clients globally, as well as retail clients.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Perform review of P&L production, P&L commentaries, analysis, and reporting
- Valuation and control of balance sheet and substantiation.
- Perform analysis of the daily trading profit and loss by understanding trading strategies, risk profile, market conditions and accounting treatments.
- Perform testing of new processes and procedures
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the books and records
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- CA/Master's Degree in Accountancy, Business or Commerce
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in product control and accounting.
- 2+ years of team handling experience (small teams)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to define and apply logical approach to issue resolution
- Good understanding of key Product Control tasks
- Ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a good teammate.
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards