Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:2106 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
AVP - Process Excellence/Six Sigma - Healthcare Segment - BPO (15-20 yrs)
AVP Process Excellence - Healthcare (Provider or Payer) for an MNC BPO (Bglr / Chennai).
Purpose of the role:
- Collaborating, communicating and partnering with business owners, stakeholders & other partners to be identify, scope, analyze and execute process improvements and projects
- Use appropriate Lean and Six Sigma tools to analyze data, identifying sources of variation, root causes and solutions
- Demonstrate strong knowledge on lean and six sigma concepts with a history of execution in healthcare provider business
- Work across multi-domain. multi-function, multi-location & multi-culture teams
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 15+ years of work experience with at least 8-10 years of relevant work experience in process excellence/ lean six sigma roles/ projects
- Bachelor or Master's degree in any Quantitative discipline (such as Economics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/Mathematics/Statistics)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across teams
- Green belt certified with demonstrated project completion, preferably Black Belt trained or certified
- Strong experience in project identification, scoping, analysis and execution
- Good understanding of data, stakeholder management and excellent problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/8977001402.