Director at Stalwart Management Consulting
Views:266 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
AVP - Priority Sector Lending - Bank/NBFC (10-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Portfolio management role includes following activities for DA and Co-lending Partnerships - Portfolio and pool assessment, designing pool parameters, physical due diligence on the portfolio, NPA monitoring & provisioning, periodic audit & coordination, portfolio monitoring & analytics.
Key Accountabilities :
- Analysis of Static pool and dynamic portfolio cuts for arriving at loss estimation
- Designing pool selection criteria basis static / dynamic cuts and previous transaction performance.
- Field visit for pool due diligence at originator's branch / office and preparation of due diligence report
- Supervise the reconciliation workings on pay out, escrow bank account and coordinate with internal teams
- Should be ready to travel within India based on organizational requirement
- Liaising with various departments for execution of Direct assignment and Co-lending transactions.
- Automation and preparation of portfolio performance reports required for monitoring and reporting purposes.
- The candidate should have proven data analytics skills with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online systems
- The candidate with more than 8 years of experience in Bank/NBFC will be preferred
Education / Preferred Qualifications :
- A Post-graduate or equivalent degree with relevant experience in banking financial products.
Core Competencies :
- Good team worker
- Good interpersonal and communications skills with proficiency in English.
Technical Competencies :
- Good understanding of MS Office tool like excel, MS word, PPT etc.
- Knowledge of banking products and credit underwriting preferable.
Work Relationship :
- Possess good working relationship and a high degree of team spirit and cooperation with various stakeholders to ensure seamless work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.