Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:617 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AVP - Predictive Analytics/Forecasting - BPO - IIM/ISB/FMS (6-12 yrs)
AVP Predictive Analytics (Forecasting) - Global MNC BPO (IIM/ISB/FMS, etc), Hyderabad.
Key responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will work with multiple business teams, Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership. He/she will:
- Develop and lead the APAC Forecasting standardization program and align the same with processes and practices
- Identify and document the APAC level process variation and develop projects and programs that will bridge the gaps.
- Support a team of contact forecasters in driving automation and process enhancements through structured methodology such as lean Six Sigma
- Embed and lead or facilitate the projects that improves speed and reduces inaccuracies
- Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency for global operations.
- Participate in global customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs.
- Coordinate with internal and outsourcing network operation teams to meet business service levels.
- Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network.
MBA from a top school having 6+ years of work experience in Analytics into Predictive Analytics, SCM Analytics doing demand forecasting, etc.
- Expertise in Process Improvement in Demand Planning and Forecasting Processes including process automation
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and ambiguous environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly.
- Masters in quantitative field or Business Administration highly preferred.
- Experience working with various forecasting tools in standard ERP or open source tools such as R & Python or packaged tools such as ForecastPro etc.
- Experience working with database & SQL
- Lean-Six Sigma BB
Interested candidates can call us @ 8977001402.