Partner Consultant at Connexions
Views:777 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
AVP - Policy & Risk - Digital Lending (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
AVP - Policy & Risk will manage a team responsible for credit underwriting. Some of the key elements that we intend the position to imbibe are as follows :
- Responsible for designing and building the risk and underwriting infrastructure.
- Creation of the risk and underwriting policies, infrastructure, development and deployment of underwriting model, risk decision strategies and fraud detection.
- Work closely with Sr. Management team and lending partners in managing Risk/Return of the portfolio, defaults & collections
- Improving efficiency- Retail lending is largely a business of getting the processes right. Thus, AVP - Policy & Risk should aim at improving processes and systems such that we are able to scale the business in an efficient manner
- Vigilant on Portfolio Quality, ensure team training and updating of SOP, take care of portfolio health by regular Audit
- Responsible for Asset Management, Co-ordination with Co-lender & also Co-ordination with Technology team.
- Represent the company to the outside world, including lending partners, board of directors & other strategic alliances.
- Appetite to take calculated risks- at the company, we are aiming to address a segment that Financial Institutions have historically shied away from. Thus, the person should be willing to identify opportunities and assess the risk before attempting such a segment.
Job Specifications :
- Experience of 5-8 years.
- Experience in validating and implementing risk models and strategies:
1) Enable high quality growth for the retail loan business to meet our strategic objective of AUM in the next 3 - 4 years.
2) Passion for using data and algorithm to be vigilant on portfolio risk.
3) Deliver a profitable Small Business Loan book with immaculate portfolio quality by growing all the revenue pools and business segments
4) The role of the AVP - Policy & Risk requires a deep understanding and hands on experience of unsecured business loans to businesses & Self-Employed professionals as well as industry knowledge & market intelligence.
- Knowledge of Data Science & Machine Learning
- Excellent written & Verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence and drive stake-holders