Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:363 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Policy & Risk - Banking (7-14 yrs)
- Manage risk / reward dynamics for respective products and portfolios through ongoing validation, rationalization and formulation of overall credit strategy and policies and procedures pertaining to the entire risk management credit cycle to assure a concrete governance model and risk culture.
- Maintain close relationships with key stakeholders in the structuring and approval of Investment Lending products.
- Monitor the portfolio mix and ensuring products performs to profitability and risk benchmarks and corporate guardrails.
- Review and approve initial / interim / annual credit reviews of new and existing facilities to provide a well-balanced assessment of risk/return trade-offs.
- Ensure compliance to all local laws and regulatory guidelines and Global policies and procedures.
- Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Qualifications: 7+ years relevant experience