AVP - Performance & Rewards (4-9 yrs)
AVP - Performance & Rewards - Leading MNC (Consulting experience mandatory- Current/Previous)
- Provide leadership and strategic guidance, constructive challenge and technical consultancy on the full spectrum of P&R matters, including complex and sensitive matters such as designing reward frameworks and sizing senior compensation packages
- Work with P&R colleagues to act as an escalation point to ensure the successful implementation of P&R initiatives, processes and products in line with [Country/Region/Global Business/Global Function] objectives
- Act as the voice of the business for P&R related activities, feeding back to Group Reward and Specialist Teams with insights from the business to improve policies and processes and enhance the customer experience
- Be a strategic reward partner supporting the HRBP in ensuring that reward policies/programs in operation enable business performance
- Work with stakeholders to review or change existing reward programmes, participate in design of new programmes in order to ensure that programmes remain effective, compliant and competitive in the industry. This may involve participating in networking activities, professional forums as well as working with external market data service companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.