AVP - Performance Marketing - EdTech Startup (10-14 yrs)
AVP - Performance Marketing - EdTech Startup
- Talentedge is India's leading Ed-Tech company that is changing the way India learns. With around 400+ employees, we engage with multiple NIRF Top 100 Universities for their Online UG and PG programs.
- Our ability towards student acquisition, delivery / live interactive programs end-to-end, makes us unique in the virtual education provider landscape in the Indian market.
- Initiate, bring forth the new campaign content and pass it on with other Colleagues
- Work with the design and content teams to evolve dominant marketing campaigns optimized for new user acquisition & transmutation, relevancy, and customer engagement.
- With the right precedence of initiatives to deliver the higher returns on performance and marketing spends the candidate will have to work closely with the leads to create & drive strategies.
- Continuously monitor and keep track of campaigning level, ad-set level, and ad level performance and come up with actionable visual sense
- Acquire visual perceptive in online marketing trends in the business, top-quality practices, and keeping the strategy on point and up to date
- Get together with inside stakeholders on campaign production, schedules, modifying the action and advise stakeholders on applicable results, fluctuations, and plans.
- Post graduate with 10+ years of expertise in Performance Marketing
- Past experience in running ads across-the-board on multiple channels ; Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Be incharge of marketing monetary fund to the tune of 1cr/month or more
- Should have demonstrated team building and leading ability.
- Have run ads across all the stages, and optimized them.
- To take charge and create, implement and modify campaigns entirely on various channels to increase returns.
- Drive and track KPIs like revenue, interpretation, CPA, CPI, etc. on day-to-day basis and set up performance reports.
- Accountability of taking the out-and-out responsibility for the development by dint of the respective channels
- Should be a exceptionally good in multi- tasking and can work in a fast-moving company environment, and get-things-done
- Take charge of the entire digital marketing to get the task completed and ensure optimum efficiency.
- Excellent analytical skill