Global Talent Search Partner at XL Recruiters
Views:463 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
AVP - Partnership Distribution Strategy - Bancassurance Channel - Life Insurance (12-18 yrs)
AVP - Partnership Distribution Startegy - Bancassurance Channel
Job Summary :
Contribute to the development of the strategy and implementation of the business plan for the bank partnership. Define objectives considering both internal and external scenarios to maximize revenue and profitability from the relationship. Sustain a successful relationship with the partner, characterized by a high level of strategic alignment & tactical engagement in the life insurance business especially in an open architecture environment
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in the development of the business plan, specifically contributing to the strategic outlook for the relationship. Provide inputs on departmental goals to National Head and make plans for achievement in order to support and contribute to strategy
- Relationship management with the leaders & senior management of all verticals, Zonal Heads, Regional Head of Branch Banking/Business Banking/Retail Banking. With the advent of cluster formation relationship management with the Clusters Heads in order to achieve business targets and builds a progressive partnership with the bank
- Lead the deployment of business plan to the internal team as well as partnership. Liaise with other functional and departmental heads (training, marketing, HR, ops) and negotiate availability of required resources and commitment to maximize customer service. Conduct monthly reviews by channel. Support team in discussing and finalizing remedial action, as required with partner in order to ensure that the relationship has the requisite capability to deliver business strategies and goals
- Allocate manpower resources to different teams / geographies. Approve training plans and negotiate availability with bancassurance Training team. Counsel and mentor reportees. Lead the rating and normalization discussion involving skip level subordinates based on inputs received from HR in order to ensure that the assigned teams are capable and motivated to achieve targets
- Provide inputs to the training team on the nature of partnerships, protocols agreed, service level agreements etc. to develop appropriate training content
- Seek approval from department heads on the design parameters and budgets of sales promotions as proposed by subordinates and get it implemented. Review performance and develop guidelines based on learnings in order to assist the teams in meeting targets within stipulated profitability norms
- Responsible for execution of new initiatives, marketing campaigns, sales promotion activities by partnering closely with Bank & stake holders at Zone/ Regional level.
- Post graduate / graduate from a tier 1 / tier 2 institute.
- 12-15 years (of which min 7-8 yrs in Life Insurance Industry)
- Experience in Banca Channel.