Key Account Manager at SBES
Views:67 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AVP - Overdraft Claims - Motor Theft Recovery - Insurance (4-10 yrs)
A leading General Insurance Company is looking for a Assistant Vice President (OD Claims)
Category - Motor Theft Recovery
Location - New Delhi
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Data management (All MIS to be prepared for Assigned Claims, Current U/I, Paid Vehicle, Fastrack Claims)
- Paid Recovery Management / Assignment / Disposal.
- Letters for Reminder / Recovery / Closure / Repudiation.
- Summon Disposal & Other Court Related matters adjournment.
- DC Project Management.
- Release of vehicles / Police Coordination.
- Vendor Payments & Issue Resolution.
- Valuation & Disposal of vehicles
- Fastrack Management/NAX / File Archival Management.
- Cheque Handover to Client / Walk-In @ Branch Management.
- Bank Code Generation for Payment to Insured.
- Forensic Management. (Keys sent to FSL & Follow Up's with MIS for all such cases)
- NCB Verification (As required).
- Police Team Follow Up / Projects & Coordination.
- CIBIL / CRIF Score Procurement.
- Customer Calling management over the Current & Closed Claims.
- Correction of Insured Data for the appointed vendor.
- Collections / legal
Key Requirements - Education & Certificates : Any Graduate, Law Graduate
CTC may go up to 14 LPA.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.