Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:7367 Applications:894 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
AVP - Operations - Warehouse & Logistics - Pan India Operations (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for AVP Operation Ware house Logistics Pan India Operation based out of Bangalore location.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Head Operations which includes warehousing, logistics - in house and 3PL, Quality process, Refurbishment and cataloging, for Pan India
- Complete ownership of all operational cost metrics on the P&L, Customer experience
- Support business head on key long term initiatives by enabling back-end (e.g, new categories / geographies expansion)
- Coordinate with category teams to drive improvement in cancellations, returns and overall customer experience
- Close coordination with product function to drive improvements in overall back-end product. Most of current system built in-house and requires regular upgrade as business evolves.
- Providing logistics solution for Omni channel . Scoping, execution on lowest cost delivery solution in lower tier towns of India
KRA's includes- Cost, NPS, Quality & Refurbish metrics
- 8-12 years of experience in operations (on-ground / product) with a majority of it in new age companies / startups. E-commerce experience preferred.
- Prior experience (at least 2-3 years) of having led 20+ member teams, preferably across multiple geographies
- Engineering / management degree from Tier 1 institutes (IIT / NIT / BITS / IIM / ISB / XLRI)
- Based out of / comfortable in moving to Bangalore, but open to travel frequently
Key skills - people management, good leader, strong analytical / problem solving skills, ability to visualize long-term / strategic issues and identify solutions, willingness to get hands dirty