Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:5534 Applications:727 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
AVP - Operations/Program Management - Customer Experience - Web Services (10-18 yrs)
Job Description :
He/She will use his/her analytical and operational expertise to lead experiments and work with the program management team to integrate the learnings from the experiment into overall program design. He/ She need to work with various stakeholders as the model is experimented and evolved.He/she will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, ranging from short-term to strategic to decisions requiring the use of data collection and analysis. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills. Members of this team use their understanding of the business model, program vision, and most importantly feedback from experiments, to contribute to the program.
- Handle a team of Managers and up to 200+ Associates; responsible for the performance of the teams
- Ability to set the vision and culture of the team by handling individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real-time service levels, and holding the team accountable for meeting and exceeding performance targets
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning and assigning work; rewarding and reviewing employees; and effective conflict resolution
- Handle the career growth and development of the Customer Support team by driving focus on Leadership Principles
- Manage the operations of pilot programs and present weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Observe, document and analyze the experiment, create analytical insights and present/discuss dashboards with stakeholders and leadership.
- Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MBA having 10+ years of work experience in Global Contact Centres with 3+ years experience in operations and program management at an AVP level preferably supporting Web Services in an Ecommerce / Product, etc services Company supporting Customer Support Operations and driving Program Management involving improvement of Customer Experience.
- Analytical thinker with a proven ability to probe, question and get under the hood of established business operations and processes.
- Expert in building and establishing relationships across all levels both within and external to the organization.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- a system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions.
- Can act decisively, promptly and confidently.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels of the organization (technical, business, executive).
- A Big thinker who can look outside the box for solutions but can probe and consider all the facts and details, while still staying aligned with the long-term plans and goals
- Think and act both strategically and tactically
- Remote Team Management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Technical Support)
- Ability and desire to relocate to take advantage of future growth opportunities.