Director at Renascence Talent Solutions
Views:130 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
AVP - Operations Manager - Call/IGL/SEC FRY14 Reporting - Banking Captive Unit (16-25 yrs)
The Operations Manager 4 will oversee and provide support for the following: Call/IGL/SEC FRY14 Reporting which requires knowledge of core US Regulatory Weekly and Quarterly Reporting. This function requires Report Owner (actual data / reports submitted) experience in preparing and reviewing data received from our Business Controllers and / or General Ledger with specific emphasis on the FFIEC031 (Call Report), FR Y9-C (Holding Company Statement of Condition) and FR2900 Weekly Deposits that supports our FDIC Assessment.
- Maintain and obtain SME knowledge of the main Regulatory Reporting requirements.
- Performance of comprehensive assessments of new accounting standards from a Regulatory Reporting perspective.
- Preparation of information to board level financial summaries including significant transactions and variance highlights, working efficiently with accounting policy and SEC
- Partners with Corporate Accounting Policy, Business Controllers and the Regulatory Interpretations Team to ensure that consistent adherence to regulatory rules including assessment of scheduled changes.
- Participate in key projects to support the RBR Reporting Teams in meeting the fast change and heightened expectations of regulatory reporting requirements.
- Implement change management effectively communicating regulatory reporting changes to all stakeholders
- Ensure the compliance with requirements under the Company's Regulatory Reporting Governance & Oversight Framework
- Provide input to the impact of reporting deficiencies; communicate and facilitate the discussion with line of business reporting teams for resolution; track and document the resolution implementation cycle from report owner perspectives. Follow the enterprise controls and oversight established amendments framework as required.
- Set standards for report review process to ensure the fulfillment of report owner responsibility.