Business Partner at Xpert Conexions
Views:438 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
AVP - Operations - Life Insurance & Pension Domain - BPO (14-20 yrs)
1. Should have working experience on Life Insurance and Pension domain
2. Should have knowledge of Industry tracking and research, Competitor benchmarking, Subject Matter Expertise, Industry forums, Regulatory requirements, and TPA licenses.
3. Manage Operations for the setting job plans, resource planning and capacity utilization on every shift.
4. Would be responsible for a direct and indirect team of 200-300.
5. Should be open for UK Shift.
6. Would be responsible for process excellence and program/project management
7. Overseeing projects from start to completion
8. Responsible for workflow process, feedback, mentoring, MIS and process improvement in the team
9.Set goals for the team members and guide them to achieve it within the given timeframe
10. The successful candidates will ensure that teams within control consistently meet and improve on the client set SLA/ KPIs by setting clear goals, direction & boosting team / individual performances through effective leadership
11. The candidate is also expected to be comfortable handling a very dynamic and changing business environment to constantly understand and match the organization's vision and objectives by supporting appropriately Global Lines
12. Candidate with Presales, Business Growth, and Sales knowledge will have added advantage