Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:164 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AVP - Operations Excellence - Insurance/Broking (7-20 yrs)
Key Objective :
- To drive operations excellence program for the organization , improve revenue recognition process & receivables, review, redefine & reengineer existing processes within the system and evaluate automation opportunities to streamline & overall process and generate process efficiencies with adequate controls.
- Work closely with the foreign offices , Internal stake holders, Carriers to expedite the Unallocated Cash Positions, and improve Receivables.
- Work closely with the Business & Placements teams to improve the processes and lay down controls.
- Proven Leadership skill traits Background of having leadership role & people management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Metrics management
- Good Relationship Management skills & Stake holder management skills
- Good Communication/ Presentation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge on Insurance broking especially on the business & placements side ( EB & Non EB), Billing Process, etc
- Quality management system preferred such as Six Sigma or Lean Sigma programs