Consultant at Skywings Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:200 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
AVP - Operations & Compliance - Bank (8-10 yrs)
AVP - Business Planning & Support
The position is a leadership role and will be core part of the business planning and support function for wholesale liabilities business and products. The role will involve budgeting and planning, distribution of budgets across Branches and keeping a track of business though periodic MIS and Dashboards as per requirement. The role will also be required to interface with Audit and Compliance functions to manage the observations and ensuring that the business adheres to the various internal and regulatory guidelines.
The role will be responsible for the new initiatives which will include designing and developing various training modules for wholesale liabilities business and products towards training the Branches and RMs- GIB.
- Budgeting and business planning for wholesale liabilities business across segments and products in line with management expectations from the Department and business of the Bank.
- Distribution of budgets to Branches/ Clusters/ Zones in coordination with Liabilities Department.
- Monitoring and tracking the progress against the plan through periodic reports and dashboards as per business requirements.
- Work with Business Planning & Support team in ensuring timely publishing of business reports and submission of applicable internal and regulatory reports.
- Interface with Audit and Compliance functions to manage the observations relating to wholesale liabilities business and products.
- Ensures adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes, and regulations
- Responsible for designing and developing training materials and conduct trainings in coordination with HR & Training Department.
Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities
- Effectively manage, mentor and retain resources in his reporting structure
- Monitor key parameters on employee productivity and make necessary improvements
- Enable team in their learning growth by providing necessary support
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate / Post-Graduate in Management.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
Head - Government & Institutional Business
Location/ Place of Posting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.