Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:705 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Operations - Co-Living & Student Housing (8-12 yrs)
Responsible for managing operations for a fast growing startup in co-living/student housing space:
- Manage vendors and ensure proper coordination with all the support departments
- Stakeholder management - to identify and solve bottlenecks and implement best practices
- Take data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control.
- Ensure adherence of timelines for various projects based on expansion plans
- Trouble shooting - ensure smooth working of operations in all properties
- Should be able to work efficiently in a fast-changing startup environment.
Skills & Experience:
- 8-10 years of experience in operations management - from a premier institute preferably from hospitality background (startup experience desirable)
- Must be efficient in Inventory Management, Logistics Management, Operations Management, Process Improvement and Vendor Management.
- Experience of handing a team, train & groom them - ability to lead from the front
- Should be tech savvy