Senior Recruiter at Mount Talent
Views:2345 Applications:685 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP - Operations - Agri/FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-12 yrs)
- To lead a city level ops team
- Should be able to design and execute functioning of fulfillment center having capabilities of processing 50000+ consumer orders for Fresh Produce
- Should be able to design process for inward, sorting, picking, packing, and dispatch with a 12 hr TAT
- Should plan and lead ops scale up to the tune of 50X within 6 months
- Should take control of all key matrices related to fill rate, on-time delivery, SLA compliance, inventory, etc
- Should design tight measureable control matrix around inventory, customer NPS in respect to fulfillment as per agreed SLAs
- To own the entire fulfillment process, simplify & optimize them continuously.
- Simplify complex operational structure and prepare SOPs
- Implement new initiatives to improve the performance on the operational metrics and deliver revenue impact
- Should focus on Process Improvement, operational excellence, cost reduction strategies, customer experience
- Design and execute fast paced e-commerce ops model
Training & Excellence :
- Responsible for leading a team of more than 500 direct/ indirect reportees across functions at FC
- Build a sustainable talent pipeline in line with workforce planning.
- Foster high potential talent development.
- Manage team performance and motivation in a highly competitive market
Collaboration and Coaching :
- Collaborate with other functions to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for providing market feedback to the management and help drive decision making.
- Can think frugal
- Should have firsthand experience of high volume e-commerce ops
- Should be able to visualize integration of Tech with Ops to have smooth ops at a scale
- Strong Supply Chain understanding.
- Data analytics and forecasting.
- Supply chain/fulfillment ops experience for 4-6 years.
- Entrepreneurial, Extrovert. Willing to get hands dirty.
- An MBA and BTech degree from a Tier1 institute
- Knowledge of fruits, vegetables is an added advantage
- Interest in solving puzzles