Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:3341 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP - Operational Governance - Bank (9-17 yrs)
AVP - Operational Governance
We are looking for AVP in strategy, Governance, head count reporting, business management.
- The role is part of the CIB Regulatory & Cross Product Organisation and reports to the Head of Strategy, Governance and COO. This role is to ensure RCP Operations has appropriate Governance, Oversight and Business management support to ensure the department delivers against regulatory commitments and strategic targets.
- The Governance and BM role would be responsible providing critical support for the Regulatory and Cross Product Ops department, covering a broad agenda including; cost and performance management, supporting the delivery of various strategies, governance delivery, engagement, operating model and communications.
Regulatory Operations is a new department which needs to develop effectively to meet the demands of new and existing regulation, expectations of our clients and to substantially improve control within an efficient and cost effective framework. This role involves partnering with multiple functions across the bank to ensure sufficient governance and oversight across a number of delivery programs that will bring DB to regulatory compliance across multiple regulatory aligned initiatives
- Drive and help identify opportunities to achieve full adherence to allocated budget & head counts targets.
- Provide transparency of our financials (client and provider views)
- Roll out the best practice governance required for the whole team to leverage
- Establish and own various governance aspects
- Ensure teams deliver against strategic objectives to meet various targets
- Implement timely cost, risk, performance and capacity reviews
- Performs data analysis to support tasks as required
- Ensures standardization and co-ordination where possible within a multipurpose team
You will have:
- Experience in business Analysis and Financial Services
- Experience in conceptualization and solution definition
- Good analytical and problem solving experience
- Basic knowledge and awareness of (related) business solutions in the marketplace
- Intermediate knowledge of business analysis methods and tools
- Ability to identify and interpret stakeholders- needs and requirements
- Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations
- Ability to commit and priortise work duties and tasks
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- Fluent in English (written/verbal) additional language(s) are an advantage
- Knowledge in MS Office products
- Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer Science (or equivalent Business Analysis certification and/or relevant work experience)
You will be:
- The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator and reliable process manager.
- The individual must be flexible and able to adapt to the changing demands of a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and possess the strength and determination to drive through the resolution of issues.
This Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.