Headhunter at ABC Consultants
Views:9839 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
AVP - Neural Networks - Advance Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (6-8 yrs)
Looking for Candidates worked on Advance Machine Learning ( neural networks, natural language processing, KNN) and Artificial Intelligence techniques
The candidate will be working on advanced analytics projects to normalise performance variability across operations.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Perform in depth analysis to resolve a business problem by employing the appropriate tools available in the enterprise.
- Exhibit thought leadership and demonstrate analytical thinking to drive insights from data
- Identify new opportunities to bring new process improvements.
- Communicate data findings through engaging stories that are easy to understand
- Quickly assesses the big picture in complex situations and identify what is critical
- Routinely make decisions for best course of action and to drive business solutions.
- Support internal and external processes and workflows, suggest improvements based on data analysis and provide insights into the enterprise operations.
- Work with business domain experts to identify data relevant for analysis
- Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for data mining/analysis services.
- Develop new analytical methods and adhere to change control and testing processes for modifications to analytical models.
- Extract reports/ data, analyze and provide recommendations for the project undertaken
- Respond to and resolve data mining performance issues. Monitor data mining system performance and implement efficiency improvements.
- The candidate should have at least 6+ years of relevant experience in analysis in retail, direct marketing, or other consumer-oriented business with large customer databases and minimum of 3+ years of experience in Operations Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline; Math, Finance, Statistics, Economics, data analytics or equivalent work/training is required; advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience working with the US Retail market is a plus.
- Experience of working with International Partners in an Offshore and Onshore model is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of data mining models, structures, theories, principles, and practices, including machine learning, statistics and text mining techniques.
- Hands-on experience on statistical and modeling tools such as SAS, R, Python and SQL.
- Experience in large scale data handling.
- Ability to guide and conduct research and drive valuable insights from data.
- Strong familiarity and experience with statistics, modeling, segmentation, optimization, forecasting, demand mitigation is a must
- Experience of visualization tools like Tableau is good to have.