AVP - National Manager - Branch Customer Service - NBFC (8-17 yrs)
Qualifications: Graduate Degree
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
Cross Sell at Branches:
- To convert existing customers into potential leads for cross sell and drive business at branches.
- Set up of Customer Service for Branch & Centralized Set Ups
- Alignment of Customer Service strategy to the Business Unit strategy for achievement of budget targets for the current year and coming FY's.
- Close interaction with Credit /Sales/ Product/IT and other key stakeholders -for understanding business plans and aligning deliveries with these plans.
- Manage end to end Branch Customer Service activities.
- Implement process and service metrics for measurement and drive customer Service process and service improvements across all levels.
- Work cross functionally with IT team to deploy new technologies to drive efficiency, correct deficiencies, and build greater consistency in processes
- Lead the creation of Business requirements to feed into implementation/ projects. Assist in prioritization of projects based on available resources and business plans
- Assist in UAT and testing of projects.
- Report, track and resolve system bugs.
- Be a part of new product implementations and also new business addition / discussions.
Stakeholder and team management:
- Build a team and recruit operations and branch operations staff in line with the operating model requirements and business objectives
- To ensure effective management of and communication with all retail staff and to ensure adequate staffing levels throughout the business to promote BAU and handle issues
- Perform training for operations staff and measure and improve performance and productivity
- Help set up and lead Branch due diligence and ensure the desired effectiveness is achieved.
- Manage Branches under the zone and look at efficiencies and smooth processing.
- Manage Budgets / Compliance related points of the Zones / Branch vertical.
Process Improvement, Operational Responsibilities and Analytics:
- Review operational processes for branches/hubs
- Manage improvements in policies and procedures, and provide recommendations for sustainable operations
Manage Audit/Risk and Compliance:
- Partner with business for all Operational and Control requirements
Provide effective risk-based oversight over the operations of branches and hubs, including the validation of the design and proper execution of controls
D. Key Interactions & Relationships
Internal Interfaces External Interfaces
Sales & Mktg, Operations Leads, Technology Teams, People & Culture, Compliance Team, HR, Admin, Audits, Governance. Outsourced Partners
We are looking for -
- Experience in setting up of Customer Service for retail asset products/consumer banking under Branch & Centralized models.
- Strong analytical, process engineering, project management and problem-solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business and operations processes.
- Possesses strong quality drive - Ability to achieve close to 100% Accuracy and Turnaround time in processing transactions.
- Ability to build, coach and mentor high performance-oriented teams.
- Ability to work independently with across business units.
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders to a common objective to accept and manage change.
- Should have experience of anchoring outsourced partners.
- Metrics driven and SLA savvy.
- Mindset of 'Standardization, Digitization and Automation' for driving efficiencies with 'speed and agility'.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.