Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:7346 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:265
AVP - Mutual Fund Product Strategy (5-8 yrs)
- Assisting the Director Marketing & Products in executing the product strategy for India
- Monitor, anticipate and assess market, client, competitor, regulatory, and industry trends to drive product strategy and identify opportunities for new product innovation
- Conduct primary, secondary research and competitive analyses
- Perform data analyses to drive insights and inform recommendations
- Synthesize research / analyses, and develop content
- Help define and build the business case for new product development or modification initiatives through assembling fact-based arguments and developing compelling presentations and product notes.
- Providing content in the development of presentations, investment insight articles, investor education articles, timely product ideas and other marketing materials
- Collaborate with other internal functional partners including the Investment, Distribution, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Marketing teams
- Contribute to idea generation, working closely with investment teams to ensure alignment on content creation and messaging. Working closely with the marketing team to develop product support materials and sales ideas
- Ensuring that the investment stories for assigned products are presented consistently across.
- Distill longer-form thought leadership into short, punchy copy appropriate for a variety of digital platforms, including email, website and social media
- Leverage internal investment research to create timely insights in support of sales initiatives
- Develop content to enhance product marketing collateral as needed
- Copy edit and fact check quarterly performance commentaries as needed
- Enforce superior quality control to ensure the accuracy of all content as well as consistency with firm style and brand
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Post Graduate / MBA
Personal Characteristics & Behaviors
- Experience in a Product and writing role with a financial services company
- Strong writing, editing, communication and presentation skills, including the ability to tailor materials for various audiences/levels of sophistication
- Strong grasp of investment concepts, products and the asset management industry; ability to interpret investment research to support and create product content.
- Understanding of equity & fixed income markets
- Highly flexible; comfortable working with changing timeframes and short deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.