Practice Lead at Elixir Web Solutions
Views:10055 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
AVP - Model Reviewer - SAS - Credit Card (8-10 yrs)
Pls note the Key pointers :
This is an AVP Individual Contributor role
Credit Card/ Mortgage Experience is a Must
8+ years of experience Required
SAS is a Must
Modeling Experience is Required.
Plese find below the JD for this Requirement:
Role: Model Reviewer
Officer Title: AVP
Reports to: Sr Vice President
Evaluate model performance of diverse models (scoring models, risk segmentations, loss forecasting, stress testing, LLR, and macro-economic forecasting models) used in risk management across the Global Consumer Bank and authorize their use based on the evaluation results. Adhere to the Model Risk Management Policy when evaluating models and ensure models, documentation, and monitoring MIS are compliant with applicable policies.
- Help carry out Model evaluations as per the requirements outlined in the Consumer Model Risk Management Policy. This includes but not limited to evaluation of Model Documentation Packages for completeness, soundness of the modeling approach, performance, implementation, and maintenance
- Perform independent model testing using Excel or SAS software to ensure that models are constructed, implemented, and perform as stated in the model related documentation
- Support team leads in model evaluation related transactions
- Recognizing information and patterns in data that are not obvious, and focusing analytical efforts in pursuit of explanations, isolations of cause and effect.
- Talent Management: Manage career progression for the team. Influence organizational policies on Talent management.
- Teamwork: Manage initiative across the COE. Establish a structured interaction model with the partners.
- Utilizing Microsoft Office products as well as SAS graphics, must be able to take analytical findings, consolidate to key points, prepare reports and presentations of work, verbally present findings and make recommendations.
- Minimum master degree in quantitative field such as statistics, economics, business finance, or mathematics is required.
- 8+ years relevant consumer finance or credit card industry experience to include model development, maintenance, tracking and management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required, ability to present work in a formal and understandable format, bringing groups of people to consensus
- Ability to recognizing information and patterns in data that are not obvious, and focusing analytical efforts in pursuit of explanations, isolations of cause and effect.
- Ability to operate well in a team environment
- Ability to lead people not necessarily with a management relationship
- PCs, SAS, Microsoft Office Suite, and general office equipment
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully engage in multiple projects
Schedule - Full-time
Shift - Day Job - Noon to 9:00 PM Mumbai Time Zone
Employee Status - Regular
Travel - No
Elixir Consulting (a Gi Group Company)