Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:158 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
AVP - Model Execution - CCAR - Financial Institution (7-10 yrs)
Leading global financial institution client is looking to hire credit risk professional to having experience global credit risk model execution.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- End to end credit risk model execution of banking and trading book portfolios.
- Responsible for Validation reviews across a wide range of Scenario, Stress Testing and CCAR models.
- Responsible for credit risk updates & mitigants to Senior Risk stakeholders
- Liaison with senior model risk management team based in UK and US
- Liaise with Group Risk Reporting functions to manage various internal and regulatory risk reporting.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Qualified degree with at least 7+ work experience in banking credit risk model development / validation / implementation
- Experience stress testing activities / CCAR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.