AVP - Mobilization & Transition - BPO (14-30 yrs)
Female Candidates Apply
Deliver Programme and Projects Management :
- Pre Sales & Solutioning - Support Sales and Solution Architect team during the Sales stages by creating RFP responses, providing information regarding the value of BPO, development of transition budgets, timelines, resource requirements, and other applicable costs.
- Transition Execution - Manage the end to end execution of large deals spread across geographies/DCs.
- Governance - Set up / establish Governance framework for large complex programmers and ensure the overall programme is integrated across other Accenture work streams (e.g. Consulting, SI etc)
- Project Risks - Give clear assessment of the movement, progress, delays, issues, risks of projects in relations to cost and expenses
- Financials - Responsible for managing & controlling deals financials
- Standardization & Business Excellence - Implement service standards & operational policies for business excellence
- Stabilization - Helps stabilize operations post-go-live
Stakeholder Management :
- Client & Stakeholder Relationship - Manages overall internal/external client relationships during various stages of the transition/mobilization effort
- Change & Risk management - Work closely with internal / client teams to drive/support in change management & monitor the project risks.
- People Counseling - Lead a team of transition resources and evaluate direct reports
- Training & Development - Manage and drive trainings and upskilling of teams on new concepts/ technologies/ domains based on the business/ organizational requirements
- Core Capabilities and Governance
- Develops the communication strategy and communication plan for global/location/team specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Develops & maintain domain specific BPO credentials, Client Visit Decks, Case Studies & Transition
Methodology - Interaction with client and client teams, Set up governance for regular review etc.
- Influence and maintain positive and healthy working relationship with support functions, Service delivery and senior Leadership, securing collaborative support in the execution of role responsibilities.
- Manages and counsel teams to excel in their roles.
- Client & Contract management
- Effectively collaborate with functional teams like HR, Recruitment, IT, Training etc.
Open to work in flexible working shifts as per the location or project requirement