Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:334 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
AVP - Mergers & Acquisition Advisory (6-10 yrs)
Our client is a leading group in India & this position is for their Credit Company division.
Position vacant :
Designation: Assistant Vice President Mergers & Acquisition Advisory
Experience: 6-10 years
Qualification : MBA/CA with 3-10 years of prior relevant experience in Investment Banking / Debt Capital Markets / Corporate Finance & M&A Advisory space with one of the big 4 / boutique IB firms, banks or NBFCs preferred
CTC : 30-35 Lakhs
Location : MUMBAI AT BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX (BKC). Candidates only from Mumbai to apply.
Mandatory requirements :
MERGER & ACQUISITIONS (ADVISORY) IS THE KEY JOB ROLE RELATED FOR THIS POSITION.CANDIDATES ONLY WITH PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN THIS DOMAIN TO APPLY.
- Assist senior team members in transaction from origination pitch stage to transaction execution & closure stage
- Prepare Pitch-Books and other transaction marketing materials like teasers, presentations.
- Prepare financial models & valuation analysis
- Perform financial analysis of target companies & industry peer companies.
- Coordinate and engage with clients for transaction data and ongoing discussions
- Regularly interact / communicate with potential investors and other advisors and develop lasting relationships with mid level and senior / Cxo level officials
- Handling queries from banks / prospective investors for ongoing transactions and maintaining relations with such investors / banks / Financial institutions.
- Monitor select industry for current events, valuations, financials and market intelligence.
- Assist other colleagues with various client coverage initiatives.
- Candidate to progressively graduate towards independent end-to-end transaction execution & client management with minimal senior support
Job Requirements :
- Deep knowledge of accounting, financial statements analysis, financial modelling, valuation analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications like EXCEL, PPT, Word
- Familiarity with applicable RBI & SEBI regulations
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients professionally
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Prior experience of handling relations with PSU / private banks, NBFCs, AIFs, mutual funds, private equity funds would be considered as plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.