Founder at 99Yellow
Views:395 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
AVP - Marketing - SaaS Startup (5-8 yrs)
AVP - Marketing - FieldAssist |SaaS Startup|
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to increase FieldAssist brand awareness, drive growth, and improve customer engagement.
- Drive the development, implementation and distribution of digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, PPC, LinkedIn Ads, social media, email, and content marketing.
- Spearhead the team to build and follow the editorial/social calendar to create best-in- class content marketing assets like podcasts, blogs, newsletters, whitepapers, success stories, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, videos and emails.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, stakeholders to create accurate and engaing content
- Drive the vision of how we communicate simply and effectively acroos all channels
- Oversee marketing campaigns, ABM, trade shows, exhibitions, events and webinars that generate TOFU leads, and drive pipeline growth. Enable sales and business teams with pitch decks and sales enablement collaterals. Generate client marketing traction for Upselling/ Cross-selling/ - Adoption support through webinars/breakfasts/ email nurture/ product newsletters/ direct mailers/ training videos.
- Improve pipeline velocity for MOFU & BOFU leads (C/D/E only) in Funnel through Sales enablement (deck/ research/ ROI calculator/battle cards/reference marketing)
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams, freelancers and external partners.
- Analyse the performance of content and ensure enhancements in the respective initiatives.
Desired skills and experience:
- A strong leader with MBA along with at least 3 years of team management experience and excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence and inspire teams as AVP of Marketing or similar roles.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and low-cost plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product communication, sales enablement etc.).
- Curious about metrics, analytics and execution processes, then you are a good fit.
- Direct or indirect experience with tools like Zoho, GPT 4, Google Adwords, Google
- Analytics, LinkedIn, PR Newswire, Podcasting tools, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, SEM Rush, etc.
- Understanding of marketing automation tech stack, including concepts like conversion analytics funnel, account-based marketing campaigns, inside sales, etc.
- Energetic self-starter who can work independently and lead a team of performers in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in B2B/ SaaS/ CPG marketing is an added advantage.
- Have a flair for quality, innovation, speed and execution
- Shows high business alignment, understands business challenges, competitive landscape and implements best practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.