Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:548 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
AVP/Marketing Manager - B2B/Partner/Campaign Management (8-15 yrs)
AVP/Marketing Manager - B2B/Partner/Campaign Management (Females only)
AVP Marketing Manager - B2B/ Partner/Campaign Mgmt (Women currently on career break only)
Work with strategic partners to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns to expand Prime reach and revenue growth. You will work closely with the partners to identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to market with a joint value proposition.
Key responsibilities :
- Collaborate with partners to jointly define, develop, execute and analyze high-impact go-to-market digital and physical campaigns including timelines, channels, merchandising, promotion, customer value propositions, messaging, campaign goals and measurement.
- Develop an understanding of the drivers of customer acquisition, activation and retention and translate those insights into go-to-market programs, campaigns and promotions.
- Execute campaigns leveraging the full range of merchandising vehicles available, using data, analysis and best practices to optimize your decisions and maximize ROI.
- Support Business Development teams with content and marketing programs for partners.
- Work closely with Business Development, PR, Product Management, UX, Brand, Legal, Category Leads, Retail teams and other stakeholders to ensure internal cross-functional alignment.
- Represent in meetings with key partners, as well as establish strong, collaborative relationships with partners through the go-to-market and customer activation lifecycle.
- Educating the partner on products, resources and partnerships opportunities through events, seminars , webinars.
- Report weekly on our success metrics including performance of launch, acquisition and retention activity.
Basic Qualification :
- Graduate,8+yearsofexperience with 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing - particularly with a track record of delivering campaigns in technology and partner marketing. Last worked in a Managerial cadre.
- Strong analytical skills: demonstrated ability to use customer research, insight mining , data analysis to back up assumptions, design experiments , ATL/BTL/Onsite/Social campaigns, go to market planning, channel strategy and evaluate the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Experience in influencing global brands and getting alignment on strategy.
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
- Excellent working knowledge of best practices in digital marketing and social media
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams, leading through influence pears and senior leadership, and managing different agencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power point .
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.