Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:5010 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
AVP - Marketing - Luxury Segment - Mall (12-20 yrs)
AVP - Marketing - Luxury Segment - Leading Mall
Job Location: Chennai
Looking at candidates from:
a. Luxury Malls
b. Luxury Brands
- Formulate an overall marketing strategy for the high end residential segment in order to increase the Sales, maximize revenues and create brand value
- Formulate a public relation plan which includes offline, print, digital and maintaining key relations with agencies & others.
- Increase the visibility and the awareness in new markets and locations
- Introduce innovative marketing ideas to increase the footfall/walk-ins
- Work on creating a series of influencers across various platforms
- Work in collaboration with other High end brands that can have a positive or rub off influence on our Residential.
- Formulate the marketing calendar for the year in terms of the events, marketing initiatives, branding and promotional activities
- Formulate the annual marketing budget on detailed revenue and expense projections; in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Review and approve the Advertising and PR strategy, assess the credibility and commercial feasibility and finalize the advertising and PR agencies
- Review and approve the annual events calendar at the beginning of the year in coordination with the HOD
- Review and finalize the creative campaign for events on a regular basis and oversee the smooth execution of the events and monitor the performance of the various agencies involved.
- Work with the Sales/Sourcing team to understand their needs and come up with suggestions to attract the right target market.
- Brief the agencies of the clear objectives and ensure the communication is in line with the same.
- Must formulate content for presentation/Social Media/ Press releases, etc
- Analyze and review the leads closures, walk-ins to ensure the plan can be tracked and monitored to give us maximum mileage for the market spends
- Provide direction / inputs for preparing the annual marketing plan as per the directives on project launches and phase extensions
- Provide direction / inputs for formulation of brand identity, advertising strategy and media plan and budget
- Provide direction / inputs to plan and co-coordinate the development and implementation of media programs / campaigns designed to keep the relevant audience informed of organizational projects / services, accomplishments or agendas through print (newspaper, magazines), electronic (Television), outdoor (city hoardings) and on-line(website) media, NRI/Out Station market promotions, etc
Events, Exhibitions & Promotions:
- Plan and execute project launches / broker and bankers meet / press conferences etc.
- Contribute to the exhibition participation by assisting in the brief, look-and-feel of the stall, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.