HR at Ikya Global
Views:1831 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
AVP - Marketing - FMCG/FMCD - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-15 yrs)
- Reach expansion: Work closely with the programming team for reach building on English Channels Portfolio through various tent poles throughout the year
- Engagement: Create opportunities for viewer engagement on the channels through marketing led initiatives which build reach for the platforms
- Develop Mass marketing creative for key retail business verticals across TV, print, radio, OOH
- Work cross-functionally with business leaders to guide and support the development of advertising plans to support the business goals
- As a part of the day to day working, you will be expected to liaison with internal and external stakeholders (Cross functional teams as well as external creative and media agencies) for formulation and execution of marketing plans
- Ensuring and constantly monitoring the business landscape through key metrics. Provide inputs for prioritizing markets, target segments and Content selection framework
- Spearhead the development of strategic brand framework, brand architecture, manifestations and experience.
- Work closely with research for qualitative and quantitative feedback and incorporating the key elements for ATL and BTL marketing strategies
- Work closely with internal sales and distribution teams for brand alliances and trade marketing initiatives
- Budget Management plan and administer the marketing and research budget to achieve maximum impact
- Serve as the driver for Digital Marketing initiatives
- Strategize, monitor, report digital marketing plans, campaigns and execution as per expectation.
- Maintain extensive communication across stakeholders and build strong strategic relationships and market knowledge to be able to drive towards business plan achievement and success on key metrics on scale and efficiency.
- Manage team to generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Managing end to end project including budgets, timelines, stakeholder coordination etc.
- Be a thought leader and work closely with local business leaders to create the strategy for our Indian customer and collaborate with business leaders to translate research findings into marketing plans and initiatives
- Develop compelling, relevant strategic input docs and creative briefs for creative development
- Define and operate within budgets needed to support offline and online Mass advertising plans Manage the production process of creative, through both internal and external agencies
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Growth and market share for the Business
- Marketing campaign effectiveness
- Value created through partnerships and brand solutions
- MBA marketing from a premium Business School with 8-14 yrs. work experience in marketing domain
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience working with marketing agencies & media agencies is a big plus
- Demonstrate extensive experience in ad campaign development, managing ad projects with multiple stakeholders and show proven expertise in creative development, measurement and execution.
- Experience on cross functional teams, with demonstrated examples of influencing key stakeholders with data driven and insightful points of view
- A proven track record of playing a proactive role on a team that created and executed successful consumer advertising that is breakthrough, engaging, testable and measurable
- Demonstrated experience skills in uncovering insights from quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs; able to collaborate with consumer research and local business leaders to analyze brand perception
- Experience quantitatively and qualitatively analyzing the competitive media landscape
- Demonstrated success identifying new brand development opportunities, possible environmental or competitive threats as well as building ideas that encompass every brand touch point with customers.
- Strong creative intuition and demonstrated creative success, experience in test and scale ad environments and experience developing emerging media channels effectively
- Strong data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful Mass marketing programs
- Effective problem-solver; demonstrated ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations to persuade senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Strong affinity to English content
- Self-starter, problem-solver